CultureOwl® Magazine (formerly AroundTown® Arts & Culture Magazine) is printed in full color on high quality, glossycoated text stock & UV matte coated hard cover stock.
Magazine trim plus bleed size and live area (Safety) are as follows:
- Full Page Trim Size: 8” x 10.75” (Open Size – 8.25”x 11”)
- 2 Page Spread Trim Size: 16” x 10.75” (Open Size – 16.25”x 11”)
- Bleed Size: .125” all around
- Live Area: .375” from trim all around
- (All ads with bleed require a Live Area)
- Front Cover: Title Area, 2” from top for Magazine Title
All print ready submissions should be in four color (CMYK) and 300dpi. Please send a printout proof with your digital ad.
- File formats accepted: EPS, PDF, TIFF, JPG, GIF
- Storage media accepted: CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, JUMP DRIVE
Changes to ads within the contract period is the sole responsibility of the advertiser. A new ad must be submitted by the issue deadline and approved by publisher.
Advertising Space Reservations and Calendar Submissions
-must be reserved by the 5th of the month PRIOR to the month of issue.
Ads and print-ready Artwork
-must be submitted by the 10th of the month PRIOR to the month of issue.